Thursday, April 7

Laundry Room Re-Do

One of my most favorite things to do, is rearrange things in the house. One day my favorite lamp may be in the guest bedroom, the next day it may be in the living room. Things are always on the move around here! One of the best things about rearranging is that you are able to achieve a fresh look without spending any money.

My laundry room was fine the way it was, but I was in the mood for some redecorating and I had a can of paint that was calling my name! After I made my vintage laundry sign, I decided to start paintin'!!


BEFORE:


AFTER:



I am a bit obsessed with stripes, so I'm lovin' the new space! I got the little hanging buckets from Ikea and the buckets on the shelf were left over from my wedding and are from World Market. I have no idea what the number craze is, but I like it, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon! I'm also lovin' the new sign even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment