Wednesday, March 16

It's in your hands!

I  have so many things to show you and I'm not sure where to start....so I'm going to let you choose! I am going to post an up-close picture of several of my projects and you pick which one you want to see first!

These are pictures of past, present, and future projects. All you have to do is become a follwer of my blog and then vote for the picture your most curious about by leaving a comment at the bottom.


A)


B)


C)

D)

E)


I can't wait to see which one you pick!

Happy Voting!

5 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    My name’s Heather. I’m really wanting to get more actively involved in the blogging community. Will you follow me and I’ll follow you back? Looking forward to blogging with ya!

    --Conversetotheoscars =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. E! Although I wanna know them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanna see C because it looks like the rail of a bed and that excites me!! :) You're doing great Mary, I'm lovin' your blog!

    ReplyDelete