Thursday, March 10

A New Day.....

It is always exciting to start a new day. I believe a new day is a blessing for you to start something new or fix a mistake you made yesterday. So, on this new day, I decided to finally start a blog. I love writing and I love decorating, so what better way to express myself than through a blog.

For those of you who know me well, you also know that I tend to change my house frequently occasionally. Mitchell, my sweet hubby, always jokes around and says that I'm not allowed to bring another paint can home. He also knows that everytime he comes home there is most likely a new project I am working on. I love using things that I already have and giving them a "fresh" look. I tend to re-arrange furniture and pictures, paint walls, re-finish furniture, and create "knock-off" versions of my most favorite place: Pottery Barn. Lately, my new hobbies have been thrift store shoppin' and antiquin'. Another man's junk, really is someone else's treasure!

God blessed me with the ablitiy to be creative and I love seeing where my hands and imagination take me. I get so excited over new creations and new ideas, so I am thrilled to be able to finally share them. I  started this blog to have a journal of all things creative. I plan on doing some post in the form of a tutorial so that you can also enjoy my hobby. I am nervous, but excited about starting this "new day" and I would love for you to join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment