Monday, March 21

Projects, Projects, Projects......

My weekend checklist looked a little bit like this:

Paint Kitchen
Vacuum House
Mop Kitchen/Bathrooms
Wash Clothes

It feels good to have completed everything on my check-list! Well, almost everything...I am STILL washing clothes. I let that task get a little too far behind....

But, I thought you might like to get a sneak peak at the kitchen! Mitchell and I have been changing a lot in our kitchen, but I will tell you all about that another time.


TA-DA!

When it comes to decorating, I almost always know exactly what I want. But, for some reason choosing the paint color for the kitchen has taken some serious thought. I wanted a gray-turquoise-blue, but I didn't want it to be just gray, just baby blue, just turquoise, or just periwinkle. I ended up choosing Sherwin Williams, Rainwashed 6221. I am  a neutral person, so it is a big step for me to paint my kitchen a color.

Mitchell came home from work when I was in the middle of painting and his first question was, "Why are you painting the kitchen baby blue?" What? Are you kidding me?! That is what I DIDN'T want....but I am sure that my hubby isn't the only man who would call my perfect gray-turquoise-blue, baby blue. After the kitchen was finished he said he really liked it. 

I am not going to be able to do any around-the-house projects this week, but I do still have some fun things to show you later this week. I hope your week has been off to a wonderful start!

Happy Monday!


1 comment: